Our Senior Group calls itself No Limits in order to convey our philosophy that we’re up for anything! Our activities in the last two years have included:
- Day Trips to Mt. Airy and to the Grove Park Inn for the Gingerbread Competition;
- Hikes at local parks (Ribbon Walk, Reedy Creek Park, local greenways)
- Trip to the State Fair –Mission Project and Movie –Overnight Trip to Williamsburg for Christmas
- Veteran’s Day Lunch
- Day Trips to uptown Charlotte for exhibits at Bechtler Museum and Mint Museum
- Uptown Segway Tour of 4th Ward
Everyone 55 and above is welcome to join us for any activity–we have a great time with a great community of friends and welcome guests who would like to join us! New activities are planned each season–ideas are welcomed! Our activities have no limits!