- Saturday | October 22, 2022
- All Day
At St. John’s we have few occasions to get together informally and meet new members or get better acquainted with people we pass in the hall or see in the Sanctuary.
Salt Shakers is a church-wide effort to provide a setting for this fellowship…an opportunity to get to know one another a little better!
Sponsored by the Ministry Panel, Salt Shakers is designed to provide four evenings of dinner and conversation for any adult who wants to participate. Each dinner is hosted in a different home and attended by a diverse group of seven or eight people.
Want to learn more?
Here’s how it works:
Four couples or single adults (different ages, interests, and stages in life…) will be grouped together to compose each Salt Shaker group. You may or may not know your dinner partners well before your night out. But hopefully, by evening’s end, you will have made some new friends at St. John’s!
Want to participate?
- This fall, we offer four Salt Shaker dates: October 21 or 22, and November 18 or 19.
- See below to view a Salt Shaker brochure for even more details and a paper form you can print out and turn in.
- OR register on Realm here
- OR Email Lee Gray at firstname.lastname@example.org with the heading “Salt Shakers.”