Welcome to St. John’s Baptist Church Weekday School!
We seek to convey God’s love to children by providing safe and fun learning opportunities which are created by caring adults who celebrate children as God’s good gifts. Our environment stimulates social, physical, intellectual, and spiritual growth through educational and creative classroom experiences.
We appreciate your interest in our program. Please note, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the inquiry process has changed. To help us respond in a timely and efficient manner, please express your interest in the Weekday School by following the steps below:
- Email us at email@example.com or call 704-333-5428 ext. 39 to inquire about class availability and include your name, your child’s name, child’s birth date, and phone number.
- Review the Summer 2021 and/or 2021-2022 tuition and registration forms. Indicate your session and day preference.
- We will respond and confirm availability. Please note that class availability is limited or a class may be full or closed.
- We will begin to accept new family enrollment for our infant class beginning mid-January 2022 for the Sept. 2022-June 2023 school year. No waitlist is available.
- We will respond and confirm times/days for a virtual tour via Zoom, FaceTime, or Google Duo. No visitors are allowed on site.
- After the tour, the tuition and registration form is due with registration and activity fees to begin the enrollment process.
- We will continue to correspond and keep you informed.
Thank you for your cooperation!
We offer a unique program for families:
- Infants through TK classes
- Licensed since 2014
- Highly qualified, degreed, and experienced
- Child and Infant CPR, AED and First Aid Certified
- Large, bright classrooms accessible to the enclosed outdoor playground
- Indoor gymnasium
- Library/reading room
- Curbside drop-off and pick-up
- New families, please follow the process numbered at the top of this page to receive information
- Registration and activity fees are due at the time of enrollment to reserve your child’s space and is non-refundable
- Monthly tuition is due by the 15th of each month
- SJBC Members receive a 10% discount
- 2nd child receives a 5% tuition discount
- Child must be class age on/before August 31st
- TK Child must be 5 on/before December 31st
2021-2022 School Year
(Calendar is subject to change due to the pandemic)
Click here for the 2021-22 Tuition/Registration Form
Field trips and extra-curricular activities:
- Children’s Theater and Imaginon
- Chapel led by Rev. Allison Benfield
- Spanish Language