Welcome to St. John’s Baptist Church Weekday School!
We seek to convey God’s love to children by providing safe and fun learning opportunities which are created by caring adults who celebrate children as God’s good gifts. Our environment stimulates social, physical, intellectual, and spiritual growth through educational and creative classroom experiences.
We appreciate your interest in our program. Please note, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, our September 2020-June 2021 school year schedule and calendar have changed. Additionally, our nursery is closed. Please see the updated information on this page. If you are interested in our program, please email us at email@example.com or call 704-333-5428, ext. 39 to inquire about class availability.
We offer a unique program for families:
- Infants through TK classes
- Licensed since 2014
- Highly qualified, degreed, and experienced
- Child and Infant CPR, AED and First Aid Certified
For More Information or to Schedule a Tour:
- Email or call Lydia Garza Olmsted, Director
- 704.333.5428 ext. 39
- Large, bright classrooms accessible to the enclosed outdoor playground
- Indoor gymnasium
- Library/reading room
- Curbside drop-off and pick-up
Hours of Operation:
- Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday (based on the pandemic, we will reassess to add Mondays to our schedule in early 2021)
- Holidays:We follow the CMS calendar with the exception of Veterans Day and some teacher workdays.
- We only close for Election Day during presidential election years.
- We close when CMS does for inclement weather.
Fees & General Information:
- New families must call to schedule a tour prior to registration.
- Registration and activity fees are due at the time of enrollment to reserve your child’s space and it non-refundable
- Monthly tuition is due by the 15th of each month.
- SJBC Members receive a 10% discount.
- 2nd child receives a 5% tuition discount
- Child must be class age on/before August 31st
- TK Child must be 5 on/before December 31st
2020-2021 School Year
(Calendar is subject to change due to the pandemic)
Click here for the 2020-2021 Tuition/Registration Form
2021-2022 School Year
Prospective Families: Tours and enrollment for the 2021-2022 school year will begin in late January 2021.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 704-333-5428 ext. 39 for more information or to schedule a tour.
Field trips and extra-curricular activities:
- Children’s Theater and Imaginon
- Chapel led by Rev. Allison Benfield
- Spanish Language
Summer Session 2021:
- To be determined