Welcome to St. John’s Baptist Church Weekday School!
How we serve our families:
We welcome all people into our community and believe that children already experience God’s presence in their lives. As mentors and educators, our role is to nurture a child’s growing awareness and relationship with God.
How does the Weekday School embrace this?
- By fostering an environment that provides safe, fun, and spiritual learning opportunities
- By promoting creative environments to enhance a child’s social, physical, intellectual, and spiritual experiences
- By modeling with positivity and compassionately and accepting and celebrating everyone.
We appreciate your interest in our program. You are welcome to learn more about our program by:
- Sending an email to email@example.com or call 704-333-5428 ext. 39.
- Include your name, your child’s name, your child’s birth date (to confirm the correct class), and your phone number. We will respond to confirm availability. Please note that class availability is limited, or a class may be full or closed.
Thank you for your cooperation!
We offer a unique program for families:
- Infants through TK classes
- Licensed since 2014
- Highly qualified, degreed, and experienced
- Child and Infant CPR, AED and First Aid Certified
- Large, bright classrooms accessible to the enclosed, outdoor playground
- Indoor gymnasium
- Library/reading room
- Curbside drop-off and pick-up
Virtual Tours of Our Classrooms:
- Infant Classroom
- Toddlers Classroom
- Twos Classroom
- Threes Classroom
- Fours Classroom
- TK Classroom
- New families, please follow the process numbered at the top of this page to receive information
- Registration and activity fees are due at the time of enrollment to reserve your child’s space and is non-refundable
- Monthly tuition is due by the 15th of each month
- SJBC Members receive a 10% discount
- 2nd child receives a 5% tuition discount
- Child must be class age on/before August 31st
- TK Child must be 5 on/before December 31st
Field trips and extra-curricular activities:
- Children’s Theater and Imaginon
- Chapel led by Rev. Kheresa Harmon
- Music Classes
- Spanish Language